Section 1: Information Collected.
The information we collect from you includes the following:
- We collect and store information when you use our Services, including cookies and other device identifiers.
- We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide when using our Services, such as when you register for Services. If you provide Personal Information to the Services, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Information may be transferred from your current location to our offices and servers and the authorized third parties referred to herein located in the United States. “Personal Information” includes information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number or telephone number that can be used to directly identify or can be used reasonably to identify an individual User or Visitor. A User or Visitor is someone who either has an account with our Services or uses the Services at any time. Personal Information does not include Anonymous or Aggregated Information.
- You can connect with us on “Social Networking Services” such as Facebook and Twitter, and share content. We collect information about our followers on Social Networking Services. Please remember that the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store, and disclose your information is governed by the policies of such third parties, and we have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Networking Services that may be enabled within the Services.
- We may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) in addition to other information you have provided. Your location information may be publicly displayed within the Service if you enable location features. Other Users may view this information, use or disclose it without your knowledge. Please use caution if you choose to enable location functionality. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described in the “Aggregated Information” section.
- We compile “Aggregated Information,” which is information about Users or Visitors that we combine into anonymous groups of Users. Aggregated Information does not directly identify an individual User or Visitors and it allows us to understand how users and visitors use our Site. We may share this aggregate data with affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Section 2: Uses of Collected Information.
2.1 We use your Personal Information in a variety of ways to improve the Services and respond to your requests. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to give you opportunities and functionality of interest to you;
- to provide and maintain the Services;
- to tailor the Services and provide adequate support;
- to provide you administrative notifications, including security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to improve the Services’ quality;
- to send you promotional messages related to the Services or third party partners; or
- to analyze and conduct research on your interactions with the Services.
2.3 Note that you may opt-out of receiving any promotions from us or third parties, either through links or messages we send to you or by changing your account preferences through our Services.
Section 3: How we disclose your information to third parties.
We disclose to third parties the Personal Information or other information collected about you through the Services either (i) when we have your permission to do so or (ii) in any of the following situations – business transfers, affiliate relationships, agents and legal requirements (without your permission):
- We may disclose the information collected about you to our affiliates, agents, consultants, related companies and/or related third parties. We may share your Personal Information with related companies for purposes consistent with this Policy. We may utilize another entity to perform certain business-related functions such as maintaining data bases. When we use third party agents, we provide them only with the information they need to perform the assigned functions.
- Aggregated Information to Third Parties. We may disclose Aggregated Information about you or other users of the Services without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose information that could be used to personally identify you.
- Business Transfer. We may disclose to third parties the information collected about you as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of any of the assets or business of Chris Johnson Hoops and/or of any of our affiliates. The entity receiving such information in connection with one of these transactions may not comply with the terms of this Policy.
Section 4: Cookies.
4.1 Like most websites and mobile applications, we may send one or more cookies. Cookies are small text files with a string of alphanumeric characters. Like most websites and mobile applications, we may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies will disappear after you close a browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services, though persistent cookies can be removed. Deleting cookies from the Services might mean you are not able to utilize Services features to their fullest potential.
Section 5: Links to Other Websites
This Policy applies only to the Services. The Services or Site may contain links to other websites not controlled by Chris Johnson Hoops (the “Third Party Sites”). The policies and procedures we described here will not apply to the Third Party Sites. The links from the Services does not imply that Chris Johnson Hoops has reviewed the Third Party Sites.
Section 6: Data Security.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to use and you transmit data to us at your own risk. If there is a breach of the security systems, we may attempt to notify you. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be entitled to receive notice of a security breach in writing. We may post a notice via the Services.
Section 7: Privacy Settings.
While you can change your privacy settings in the Services, no security measure is perfect. We cannot control how other Users may utilize information you voluntarily shared with them. We are not responsible in the instance where an individual circumvents the Services’ privacy settings. It may be possible to locate your information, even after removal.
Section 8: Children’s Privacy.
Chris Johnson Hoops does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 do not submit any Personal Information through our Services. If we are notified that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Chris Johnson Hoops, we will make a reasonable effort to delete that information.
Section 9. Changes and Updates to this Policy.
Section 11. California Privacy Rights.
If we disclose your Personal Information to a third party under circumstances where we know or reasonably should know that the third party will use the information for its direct marketing purposes, then at any time in the following calendar year in which we made the disclosure, you may send us an inquiry requesting certain details of the disclosure. We will respond to that inquiry with detailed information as to the contents of the disclosure (subject to certain exceptions) and the third party/ies to whom the disclosure was made. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact us with any questions about this Policy at this e-mail.
This notice is being provided pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “California Shine the Light Law.”